|Garena Free Fire|
When I minimize my Free Fire in restarts From Starting Fixed & What is the reason?
Let us understand why this happens first
" This happens because when you close you a gamer or minimize for a few seconds or minutes the process ends in the ram you ram delete the process. "
It happens due to many things are given as follow:-
- Due to less ram present in mobile
- Due to wrong settings
So Lets Fix This Issue
Follow My Steps Carefully:-
- First, go to the device setting
- Second Find Or Turn On The Developer Settings In You Phone
- Third And Then Turn On Developer Option
- If you don't know how to turn on the developer option in a mobile device there are huge content available on google and youtube so learn from there
- And then Find Background Processes
- Then Set Background Process Limit To 2
Follow Steps To Solve This
Now Your Problem Of Restarting Free Fire From Start Is Totally Fixed When You Minimize.